Thu, 10/10/2019 - 10:49 AM | Andria
Easy Pretzel Knots with Champagne Honey Garlic Mustard
- Raw pizza dough
- 5 C. water
- ¼ cup baking soda
- Beef Jerky Outlet’s Champagne Garlic Honey Mustard
- Course Sea Salt
- Pre-heat oven to 450º then roll out dough to 1 ½ inch thick.
- Cut into 5” long strips, tie into knot - set aside.
- Put 5 cups water in pot with ¼ cup baking soda bring to boil then place 4 knots at a time into boiling water for 30 seconds.
- Using a slotted spoon take out of water and place on greased baking sheet.
- Once all knots are out of water and on baking sheet, brush each knot with egg wash and sprinkle with coarse sea salt, bake 10 - 12 min or until golden brown.
- Serve with Dip Beef Jerky Outlet’s Champagne Garlic Honey Mustard.