Beef Jerky Outlet Franchise, Inc.
1. Eligibility: Beef Jerky Outlet Giveaway (the "sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight United States and the District of Columbia. States not included Hawaii and Alaska. Contestants need to be at least 18 years old or the age of majority in their state or residence at the time of entry. Employees of The Beef Jerky Outlet Franchise, Inc. ("Sponsor & Administrator") and their respective Franchisees and affiliate companies, subsidiaries and advertising and promotion agencies, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a random selection of entrees that registered at www.beefjerkyoutlet.com/win. Winner will be contacted via email address provided during entry.
2. Sponsor & Administrator: Beef Jerky Outlet Franchise Easton Office 123 N Washington Street Suite 104 PO Box 718 Easton, MD 21601.
3. Timing: Beefjerkyoutlet.com/win is a random drawing from the pool of all entrants' names collected. Beef Jerky Outlet Franchise will determine the winner of Big Green Egg Large Egg.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period (listed above in the timing section), visit the Beef Jerky Outlet ® page at https://www.beefjerkyoutlet.com/win and register to win. Enter all fields and pick the Beef Jerky Outlet store location nearest you. By submitting the registration form, you automatically will receive one (1) entry into the random drawing. Limit: Each entrant may enter/play one (1) time per day during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Sweepstakes/Instant Win Game: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator will randomly select the number which will correspond to a list of all eligible entries within 24 hours of the sweepstakes closing.
6. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT'S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY ENTRÉE THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE ENTEEE AND IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
7. Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential winner will be notified by email or phone. The potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release which must be received by Administrator, within seven (7) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim his/her prize. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to sign and return the Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release or provide any other requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a prize valued over $25 is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Unclaimed prizes valued at or less than $25 will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
8. Prizes: Beef Jerky Outlet Giveaway Prizes: o (1) Grand Prize for a Big Green Egg Large Giveaway. For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable, and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. The winner will have 72 hours to accept the prize. If not claimed in 72 hours, another winner will be selected.
9. Release: By entering, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor The Beef Jerky Outlet Franchisee Inc. and their respective Franchisees and affiliate companies and respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company's officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, each participation in the Promotion constitutes each winner's consent to Sponsor's and its advertising agents' use of each winner's name, manner, in any and all, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for advertising, promotional and other purposes in any manner, in any and all media, now known or hereinafter devised, worldwide in perpetuity, without further payment or consideration, notification or permission.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of random giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the giveaway or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12: Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants typographical, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmission; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether printer, typographical, technical computer, network, mechanical or human error or otherwise which may occur in the administration of the giveaway or the processing of entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any giveaway-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged, garbled, inaccurate, delayed, misdirected or stolen entries; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the giveaway, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved. individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Sevier, County Tennessee; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of- pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Tennessee or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Tennessee.
14. Entrant's Personal Information: Information collected from entrants will be subject to marketing use by Beef Jerky Outlet Franchise and its affiliate franchisees.
15. Winners List: For a winners list, visit Beef Jerky Outlet Facebook page. The winners list will be posted after winner confirmations are complete.