A visit to the Beef Jerky Outlet Richfield will be a memorable shopping experience you won’t want to miss. As soon as customers walk in our store, they are in awe of the country store atmosphere, friendly staff and endless amounts of jerky and other tasty treats. A must see location for unique gifts that are sure to please. Bring your family and friends for a fun shopping adventure because we have something for everyone:
- Jerky Connoisseurs
- Popcorn Fanatics
- Hot Sauce Aficionados
- BBQ Masters
- PB&J Experts
- Snack Specialists
- Sassy t-shirt fans
We are located at 3010 Helsan Drive, Richfield, WI across from Cabela’s at the US Highway 41/45 split. Many of our customers stop in each time they head north to their favorite WI hunting, fishing or vacation destination. Or make Richfield your destination! Make a day out of your next visit to Beef Jerky Outlet Richfield and check out our awesome neighboring businesses:
- Archer’s Quest – An Authorized Mathews Pro Shop
- The Range of Richfield – The Ultimate Shooting Experience
- Just Camo – Over 1,400 unique hard-to-find quality camo products
- WoodDreaming, LLC – Handcrafted canoes, kayaks, stand up paddleboards, and rustic home décor on display at Beef Jerky Outlet Richfield
- Whether on foot, bicycle, motorcycle or automobile, you will want to take in the scenic Holy Hill area and Ice Age Trails. If you are lucky, you may even see the infamous bearwolf!
We are a veteran-owned business, proud to offer products “Made in the USA”. We are also very proud to support charities that are near and dear to our heart. Check our Facebook page for updates on our community giving efforts and how you can help.
- Check “Beef Jerky Outlet Richfield” on Facebook for our holiday/seasonal hours.
- Like us on fb to see our “fb only” store specials.
Fresh from the Blog
Celebrate Armed Forces Day on Saturday, May 19
Armed Forces Day is observed yearly on the third Saturday in May. Memorial Day honors those who have given their lives and Veteran’s Day all who have served. Armed Forces Day pays tribute to the four branches of the military and those currently serving in uniform.