Fri, 02/12/2021 - 11:12 AM | Andria
Cowboy Caviar with Beef Jerky
- 1 (15.5 oz) can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1(15.5 oz) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 3 Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- ½ medium red onion, minced
- 1 small green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 small jalapeno pepper, minced
- ¾ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 SnackPak (3 oz) Cajun BBQ Smoked Brisket Jerky, shredded
- Mix black beans, black-eyed peas, tomatoes, corn, onion, bell pepper, jalapeno, cilantro and garlic in a large bowl; season with salt and black pepper to taste.
- Add dressing; toss to coat. Stir in jerky.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour or even overnight.