½ pound Brussels Sprouts
1 SnackPak Traditional Ol’ Smoky Beef Jerky, shredded
4 Tbsp unsalted butter
1 tsp minced garlic
½ cup white wine
½ Tbsp white wine vinegar
3 sprigs fresh thyme
1 tsp salt
pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut ends off the Brussels sprouts and discard, cut sprouts in half lengthwise.
- Set a cast iron pan over medium high heat, add butter and cook sprouts cut side down until golden brown.
- Add garlic and cook for 20 seconds, until fragrant.
- Add the shredded Traditional Ol’ Smoky Beef Jerky, white wine, thyme and white wine vinegar.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- If the sprouts need a little more cooking time, add to the oven for 5-10 minutes, until tender.
Serves: 4-6 as a side